[Northkeep] Boffer (and baseball)

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 21:02:14 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/23/2006 9:47:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com writes:

I went  to Wally World to buy baseball helmets for the kids to use for boffer
and  found that they are on sale for $4 & $7 for the helmets and I think  $3
for the face shield. I figured I'd pass on the info in case anyone else  was

Which Walmart!  Claremore is out of face plates and since the season  is over
they won't be getting anymore in til spring.  Anyone wanting these  should be
jumping on them, like us!  I will be trying to pick up one for  Brie
tomorrow!

Thanks for the heads up on the price!

Keigan
hanging out on Kev's account again