[Northkeep] Populace meeting and call to the BorderGuard

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 21:46:07 PDT 2006

For the most part it was the usual laundry list of events coming up, general
officer's reports (nothing really new).

There is going to be a Baronial Inventory Day Saturday, August 12th at 9am
at Lady Zahava's house in Tulsa and there is a request for ANYONE who has
Baronial Gear (Loaner gear, paperwork, loaner garb, etc) to bring it to get
an inventory of what we DO have and what we DO NOT and need to get.

I wasn't in on the Border Guard meeting, so another representative will have
to cover that...

I'm sure others will fill in any blanks...

- Lady GG
Northkeep Rapier Marshal