[Northkeep] Northkeep Pictures

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 13:42:20 PDT 2006

I posted this site before but at the park today was asked to posit it again.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/northkeep/   (Hey save the site under your favorites... hehehe)

Another thing, it was pointed out to me today that I had posted a few pictures with someone who specifically asked NOT to have pictures posted.  First off I would like to apologize I thought I had gotten them all out before posting BUT obviously I didn't look very closely at the  pictures.  Sorry!!  I have "cropped" the pictures and taken you out.  There is only one picture that I had permanently removed because you were in the middle of the picture!!  Again I'm sorry!!

Anyway, the rest of you enjoy!! :)

Ciana