[Northkeep] Sunscreen

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Fri Jul 14 16:04:32 PDT 2006

Another thing that I have found reguarding sunscreen and my remembering
to use it is convienience.  This year the is the first time I've found
continous application sprays.  They spray with a very fine mist that
provides great coverage and you don't have to touch it.  Peg and I have
been using it when we go to the lake and creek and it works great, we've
been using the 50 and she has maintained her porcelin complexion.  Our
first time out this season I couldn't find my spray and we used the
stick sunscreen, I have traditionally used it on the girls faces.  We
used it on our arms and stuff and it is so funny, as I burned in the few
places I missed putting it on-it definatly showed me how well it
worked.  I covered Peg better than I did my self and she has one stripe
of tan on her arm.

With the spray we've managed 3 hours in the water without reapplying,
Susan the pale