[Northkeep] practice tomorrow

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:25:47 PDT 2006

For the rapier fighters I am saying NO PRACTICE. That kind of heat is
unhealthy and no human in their right mind should be out in it. I'm wearing
myself out just running errands in town. I cannot imagine even standing in
it for any period of time.

And I WISH I had living room space for dancers!! Even though my grandfather
would LOVE the eye candy... LOL!!

= Lady GG
Rapier Marshal, Northkeep