[Northkeep] Fighter Practice 7-18-06

Andrew Lechner littlerukh at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 17:16:23 PDT 2006

Just thought I'd offer my residence up for fighter practice tomorrow. While I don't have room inside my house for fighting I do have a large space for dancing sitting and other things. Also my front yard is completely covered with shade after lunch until dark and is big enough for single bouts. There is also room so that the light fighters can do drills or spar.

If the barony would like to use my residence That's great, if not I'll see everyone at the park.

    Andrew Lechner
  Ludewicus “Ludo”

  http://littlerukh.deviantart.com/