[Northkeep] Fighter Practice 7-19 Who Wants Some!?

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 08:09:33 PDT 2006

I still haven't heard if anyone was crazy... er... willing to fight in
this heat.

I am thinking that it won't be very safe, but I am also thinking of
the upcoming wars in lower Ansteorra. (lower being closer to the sun
or hades... whichever you believe.)

Speak up warriors! Are we fighting or relaxing in our air condition?
I'm not braving the sun for a 2 man practice.

Ludo and Facon, thank you very much for the offers of space. The
regular park should work fine, but if we do fight I was thinking of
moving it to the space where we do Saturday practice... I believe
there is more shade there.

~Morgan~