[Northkeep] Sat..Who Wants Some?

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 20:09:44 PDT 2006

Greetings!

   I've caught part f the list traffic...ever been ran
over by list traffic? anyway, as the Geico commercial
says.."I digress.."

   If y'all do get together Sat. for some stick time,
please post here. I've got some time off this weekend,
and was thinking of making Tulsa Sat (including the
hunting and fishing and gun show..then maybe getting a
motel room somewhaere up in Stillwater, hitting there
regional f-p, then driving over by Mustang in the
evening.

Val