[Northkeep] Mooneschadowe Event

melissa vonaschen melissavonaschen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 09:05:28 PDT 2006

  Actually, no, site will not close until 3:00pm on Sunday.  I think the time gate opens on Friday may still be the same however.

  Ayla

  Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Mooneschadowe Event
To: "The Barony of Northkeep"

The event website has been a little slow in coming since the person who
volunteered to set it up just got a new night job and she's taking summer
classes, too. A lot of the details are the same as last year, though -
third weekend in September, gate opens at 4pm on Friday the 15th and site
closes at, I think, noon on Sunday the 17th.