[Northkeep] Repairing Arrows

Cecil Hudson metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 20:57:46 PDT 2006

Well then... We'd be glad to have you out with us the next time we have our
arrow making class if for no other reason than to revisit nostalgia.  But
seriously, if you ever do want to take up the bow once again, then please
feel free to join us on the range. We'd be glad to have you.

Cian Rhys Gravenor
Archery Marhsall for the Barony of Northkeep