[Northkeep] Lord Lucan Silverwolf's Wedding and Baby

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon Jul 17 04:49:12 PDT 2006

Congratulations & Congratulations !

I would be honored to attend the joyful event\s.  Please keep us/me
updated.  When do you get to bring the newborn home ?  When do you
plan to show off the child?  We hope to see more of you two and Lucan
too !  The regular scheduled activities are still going on, Tuesday
Rapier has moved to Wednesday general fighter practice.  We also have
Zubeydah teaching a form of middle eastern dancing and there has even
been some drumming involved.  We also have an addition to the last
Wednesday of the month which is "Grub n Garb", it is a chance to have
a potluck picnic with others in the SCA.

Lucan's Fiance Here:

Many of you may have met me (Sarah) at Castellan, Crown, or Winter
Kingdom over the past few years attached to Lord Lucan's arm.

<< deleted text >>

Sarah of Tulsa (I have yet to pick out a name . . .)

PS - As I am not yet a member of the Ansteorra Lists, feel free to
email me at family at contractclerical.com as Lord Lucan is not the best
at checking his email. :)
<<<

No name ?  Our heraldic people can help you with ideas, or hang around
long enough and one will be given to you.  ;-)

Good hearing from you again,
Ron/Renault