[Northkeep] Rapier gear

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 09:56:21 PDT 2006

That's fine. We called practice due to the lightening that was spotted
earlier that evening.

I don't plan on coming into Tulsa tonight, but I have passed your number to
Cian (Cecil) and he will be calling you to make arrangements to pick it up
from you. :) No worries. Yes, we do need it for Castellan, but I can totally
understand having to work late! You both are more than welcome to fight if
you would like to, but no pressure. I understand if you just want to observe
your first event!

I really hope to see you both at Castellan on Saturday!

Live Well, Learn Well,

Genevieve Grant Von Aue
Rapier Marshal, Northkeep