[Northkeep] Rapier gear

Bayerl, Petra S. psbayerl at ou.edu
Thu Jun 1 15:00:01 PDT 2006

I don't plan on coming into Tulsa tonight, but I have passed your number
to Cian (Cecil) and he will be calling you to make arrangements to pick
it up from you. :) No worries. Yes, we do need it for Castellan, but I
can totally understand having to work late! You both are more than
welcome to fight if you would like to, but no pressure. I understand if
you just want to observe your first event!

>>> We can bring the stuff to Cecil, as soon as he calls; that's no
problem. Could you give him Travis' number (in case he's not already
reading this...)? He has the gear in his car. It's 918 622-6732.

>>> With respect to Castellan: I will not be able to go (of course, work
again..), but Travis would like to.
What would he need to bring for staying -- and probably fighting there?

Thanks,
Petra