[Northkeep] off topic

Scott roguebert at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 10:50:08 PDT 2006

In Claremore there is a terrific vet by the name of Gilsleider. Prices are reasonable. He handles anything from exotics to farm animals. He's taken care of our (mine and my ex-girlfriend's) ferrets and dogs for the past few years. In addition to the routine suff, he performed laser surgery on one of the ferrets to remove an abdominal tumor. I've pasted his info below:

Fax: 918-341-3464 Emergency Service: 918-637-1343. Address. Animal Medical Center 1711 North Lynn Riggs Blvd. Claremore, Oklahoma.
www.animalmedicalcntr.com/