[Northkeep] Amazing Event

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 19:38:52 PDT 2006

All I can say is WOW. What an amazing event this weekend! Northkeep hosted
one great event. I have to say It was one of the best events I have ever
been to.

 Special thanks to House Halfiras who presented a side-board luncheon  on
Saturday and who also donated their kitchen supplies and help as well as
goodies and provisions for waterbearing. I always have a great time with
this household. They always make working seem way more like playing and
that's what it's all about! So thank you Halfiras it would not have been
accomplished without you. Special thanks to Geisela who made sure the
archers had goodies and water!

I would like to take a moment to give special recognition to the kids of
Northkeep. These kids worked so incredibly hard to help out this weekend.
>From 5 and 6 year olds on up to teens. These kids showed us the future of
Northkeep and showed that they too will carry on the dream. Crystal is one
amazing little girl. She doesn't ever have to be asked to help. She is just
there and starts helping out. I always enjoy her so much. Morgan (Giesela, I
can't remember her SCA name!) came over and looked up at me with those big
blue eyes  "Can I take water to our fighters?"  hearing her say "our"
fighters really made my heart smile. These kids truly represent Northkeep
and deserve a big thank you.

Feast was almost biblical. It was the best feast I have had at any event.
Wow, the food just kept coming and kept coming. We had so much feast that I
am sitting here now munching on feast left overs while I write this! Keigan
you really rocked the hall with this one! I think we will be talking about
this feast for years! Between waterbearing provisions and feast, I don't
think a soul left that place hungry!

Morgan.... ahem.. Lord.. Morgan got his AOA! Yay!

Morgan and I are planning a mid-summer revel. We will post the details
soon!!! be preapred to have lots of fun, drinks, food and great fellowship!

Thanks to all for a great weekend!

Montega