[Northkeep] Castellan

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:54:08 PDT 2006

Well, I've recovered.....sort of. LOL!

I'd like to add my thanks to the event staff who made this event the wonder
it was.

Keigan, feast was excellent. I think I'm jealous....you made my husband
leave the table in defeat! I had a BLAST in the kitchen, and had to work
very hard to taste all the food you had to offer.

To the many kitchen staff: Having been a feast steward in the past (and in
the future, again, I hope) all I have to say is WOW. People from out of
kingdom, lots of people from outside Northkeep, and Keigan's family. Fun was
had by all. I gotta say, if you don't know what you can do to help at an
event, locate the kitchen. We won't turn you away.

To Lord Thormund: Thank you for your help with the Luncheon. Couldn't have
done it without you. He proves that mistakes are sometimes just excellent
opportunities. (When sending one's husband to purchase ingredients, one
should always be VERY clear, but in this case it was a most excellent
mistake.)

To Beorhtlic and Wilhelm: You gentlemen did a wonderful job, as always.
Thank you both for your all your hard work.

To TE Ainar and Mercedes: It has been a priviledge and a pleasure working
with you for the last five years. You have handled yourselves with grace and
dignity. We love you.

To TE Ian and Kelandra: We look forward to working with you for many years
to come. Your new outfits were absolutely divine.

To the Waterbearers: Thank you for taking such wonderful care of everyone.
Thanks for kidnapping me, I loved lunch.

To Lady Gisela: Thank you for watching Alex. She had a wonderful time
playing with Morgan on Friday night.

To Lady Yrmentrude: Congratulations! And thank you for your time working
with the children. There WILL be a new Children's Quest Champion next year.
I'm sure that makes many children happy! LOL.

To everyone I forgot: Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are the reason we
continue to call Northkeep home and family.

YIS,
Amanda Blackwolf

--
The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.