[Northkeep] looks like a war zone

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 14:35:24 PDT 2006

I will be unable to attend fighter practice tonight due to the amount of devastation in my neighborhood.  The place looks like a war zone.  Please keep me in your thoughts during the extensive clean up.  I understand I'm not the only one having to clean up a mess.  I will remember all of you who have shared in the massive hit from the heavens.  My house sustained no actual damage, but we are still out of power.  PSO guys have said they hope to have power back on in a few days.  We have a lot of cleaning to do, removing everyone else's trees from our yard.  If you need firewood, now is the time to come get it!
  Sorry I left so early Saturday.  I had an emergent situation to deal with at home.  All is well now.  Everyone is safe and sound.  Well....safe anyway.  Hope to see you all again very soon!
  Congratulations Your Excellencies Ian and Kelandra (boy, i hope i spelled that right!!)
  With Respect,
  Aodh

http://mail.yahoo.com