[Northkeep] Archer Practice 6/11

Cecil Hudson metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 22:53:08 PDT 2006

Greetings Archers

  After a week off from an amazing Catellan, it's about time to get back
into the swing of things.  We will be having practice this Sunday at Arthur
Blackmoon's range as always. Since it was such a rewarding yet exhausting
event it would probably be a good idea to ease back into it so I'm thinking
of  having a free shoot this practice.

   I would like to invite anyone who wishes to shoot to come out and join
us. Practice will begin at 2:30 and will go until 5:30. The weather looks
like it is going to be a warm, partly cloudy day so bring pleanty to drink
and perhaps sunscreen. If anyone needs directions on how to get to the
range, please do not hesitate to email either Arthur or myself. We will be
glad to assist. I hope to see you all out there this Sunday.

Good Hunting!
Slainte!

Cian Rhys Gravenor
Deputy Archery Marshall of The Barony of Northkeep