[Northkeep] Archer Practice 6/11

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Fri Jun 9 08:27:43 PDT 2006

greetings

what part of sapulpa ?
near 97 hwy, ? follow 97 hwy to 61st st ( towards sand springs ) turn right , go 9/10's of a mile.
at the bottom of the hill on the left 9737 w. 61st. st.
if your closer to new sapulpa road , take that towards tulsa , get off at 49th w.ave. ( qt ) , go left under bridge,then straight ahead to s.w. blvd ( it tee's ) go left on s.w.blvd .( frankoma rd , old sapulpa road ) ( do not look at street signs on the left side of the street , they will confuse you )
head towards sapulpa on old sapulpa rd. there will be 2 roads on the right side of the road, go to the second right ( 61st st. s. ) it goes over the tracks then imediate left turns , stay on 61st st.
untill you pass 97th w. ave. ( the only cross street before hwy 97 service rd. ) go about half a city block , on the right at the bottom of the hill  9737 w. 61st. st.

my phone number is 918-770-5850
e-mail is ld.blackmoon at cox.net
web page with mapping prog. is
www.geocities.com/ld_blackmoon

need anything else , just contact me .

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon

ps . welcome to northkeep !!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: susannah england
  To: The Barony of Northkeep
  Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 9:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Archer Practice 6/11

  Great!  Greetings!  This is Susannah & Robin (mundane names - we have not chosen SCA names yet)- we are newbies - the Castellan weekend was our first event (awesome!) and June's populous meeting will be our first meeting.  We are both interested in Archery and Robin has his own bow and arrows.  So, we plan to come to the free shoot (thank you) on Sunday.  We live in Sapulpa, but do not have the exact address for you, so please do send some directions.  Thank you!  Looking forward to it!
  -Susannah & Robin (also known as Robisannah)

  Cecil Hudson <metaldog00 at hotmail.com> wrote:
    Greetings Archers

    After a week off from an amazing Catellan, it's about time to get back
    into the swing of things. We will be having practice this Sunday at Arthur
    Blackmoon's range as always. Since it was such a rewarding yet exhausting
    event it would probably be a good idea to ease back into it so I'm thinking
    of having a free shoot this practice.

    I would like to invite anyone who wishes to shoot to come out and join
    us. Practice will begin at 2:30 and will go until 5:30. The weather looks
    like it is going to be a warm, partly cloudy day so bring pleanty to drink
    and perhaps sunscreen. If anyone needs directions on how to get to the
    range, please do not hesitate to email either Arthur or myself. We will be
    glad to assist. I hope to see you all out there this Sunday.

    Good Hunting!
    Slainte!

    Cian Rhys Gravenor
    Deputy Archery Marshall of The Barony of Northkeep