[Northkeep] Officers and Castellan postmortem.

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 18 12:21:07 PDT 2006

Heilsa,

Monday at 6:30 the post mortem will be held for the event.  The meeting
is at the same library as populace though we'll be using a smaller room.
  We'll be reviewing the good, the bad, and the ugly.  If you have
something to contribute toward making sure the next Castellan is a good
one, come to the meeting.

Following the Castellan meeting we will be holding officers.   Baronial
Officers please attend.  Remember if you want something published in The
Saga the due date is officers meeting.

Thank you,
	Damon