[Northkeep] Henna question

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 19 14:38:23 PDT 2006

Tamberlin,

       I am sure that if you email Olivia, privately, she would be most happy to help you.  She learned quite bit while in Turkey.  She brought home a "butt" load of raw henna from Turkey and is just goofy over the techniques and the art.
  Her email addy: Ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net

  In Service,

  HL Elisabeth de Calais

Tamberlin <tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Randel got me a little henna tatoo kit as a present
from war and well the directions that are in
english....... aren't really in english. and there
are two sets with contradicting info.

It's got a tube of paste a packet of powder & a little
bottle of oil, and some stickers they're calling
stencils... hehehe yea right.

How do I turn this stuff into skin art.

Tamberlin the ever curious