[Northkeep] Demo/MOC - update

Lady Yrmentrude yrmentrude_sigsdottir at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 10:48:58 PDT 2006

Greetings,

  Here is what people have offered so far.  If these items make it then we should be set:

  1 10x10 enclosed/screened tent
  2 tables
  rugs
  cheese and crackers
  assistance with supplies for children distractions
  1 open pavillion

  Thank you to those who are seeing to it the kids are taken care of.  We appreciate you!!!!!!

  Ldy Yrmentrude

Gisela <giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
  Aside from the folding table I brought to Castellan (which I borrow from
work), I do have a folding table. I just don't trust those things, since
they are taller and more wobbly.

Gise