[Northkeep] Picture of an SCA event in Scotland

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Sat Jun 24 14:58:28 PDT 2006

Looking deeper into the site, I found out more about who this is,
"In the Society for Creative Anachronism, William is known as Barwn
Meistr Gwylym ab Owain, a Welsh military man from the Elizabethan
period. He works as a Lieutenant over a company of shot and pike. He is
also a provost of a school of defense. He is the Premiere of the Order
of the White Scarf of Atenveldt, a member of the Order of the Eye of the
Eagle. Gwylym <http://mac9.ucc.nau.edu/images/op.jpg> was elevated to
the Order of the Pelican on 9 Dec 1995. He is also a Laurel within the
Society."
from http://mac9.ucc.nau.edu/

Going to look at more pictures and hoping that one day I can go to an
event in a castle, it just looks so incredible,
Susan the Curious