[Northkeep] Demo Pics!!!!!

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 11:31:22 PDT 2006

If you were at the demo on Saturday I'm sure youn noticed a "naked" man taking pictures.  John, the naked one, works for the library and had a wonderful digital camera which he used a lot that day.  I have made arrangements with him to get the pics.  I will post them as soon as I get them.  I am emailing him today so he can reply with the snapshots.  As soon as I have them I will pass them on.
  With Respect,
  Aodh