[Northkeep] Wed. Night Fighter Practice

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 16:38:56 PDT 2006

Wednesday fighter practice was FANTASTIC!!!!!     I couldn't believe how many people, both society members and visitors, attended.  I hope we have an even larger group next week.

  Thank you Carl for allowing me to join you in playing a few beats!   I miss my drum.  Boo Hoo!

  Who do I talk to about getting water bottles and a large cooler so our fighters have a cold drink ready?  I will be happy to bring ice water and the bottles if the barony is willing to pay for supplies.  (I would buy them to donate but am too broke to do that.)

  At the library demo pamphlets were handed out.  Do we have more?  Can we get more?   Fighter practice would be a great place to hand them out.  I would like to get a lot of copies.  I would be happy to fold them!  This is definately something we can do to draw more people.  Thanks!

  With Respect,
  Aodh

  Vivat to the greatest barony in the known world!  Vivat Northkeep!!

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
  I will be able to be there next week. I hated missing this week but duty
calls! Man, this work thing is killing my social life! My schedule changes
for the better in 3 weeks! See you all next Wednesday!