[Northkeep] Castellan receipts

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Jun 5 07:21:48 PDT 2006

Now that the event is over, if you have receipts for Castellan, please be sure to get them to Wilhelm, Beorhtlic, Damon, or myself before the 15th of June so that we can have the event report ready for signing at Officer's meeting on the 19th.  You will need to supply a cash request form with the receipt for reimbursement.  You can find that form here:
http://treasurer.ansteorra.org/pdf/branch-funds.PDF

On a separate note, Ainar and I would like to thank everyone who put so much effort into our final Castellan as your Baron and Baroness.  It was a wonderful event and I think Their Royal Majesties had a good time on top of being impressed with our group.  Thank you to the officers in charge of the events, to our waterbearers for all their hard work, to the Autocrats for making things run smoothly, to Keigan and her kitchen crew for a feast that will live on in people's memories forever, and a special thanks to everyone who stuck around on Sunday to get the site cleaned up.

Mercedes