[Northkeep] Raper Practice 6/7/06

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 11:43:50 PDT 2006

Greetings Rapier Fighters!!

I don't know about all of you, but I am still EXHAUSTED from the amounts of
fighting done at Castellan. I also have some work issues in the mundane life
that need to be resolved tonight.

In that being the case, I will not be at practice tonight at the park.

We will start up again next week with the prewarning that things are very
very hectic for me this month, seeing as how I am preparing for Lord Johan's
two-week vacation, and may not be attending all practices.

More details regarding the weeks and month to come will be discussed at
Populace on June 26th.

Thank you, again, all TWENTY-TWO rapier fighters who participated in
Castellan!! Congratulations to Lady Theresa! I am proud of each and every
one of you and honored to fight beside you!!

Live well, learn well,

~Lady Genevieve Grant Von Aue
Rapier Marshal, Barony of Northkeep