[Northkeep] Loom hunting

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 07:30:39 PDT 2006

As we are going to Lillies, and I delivered Aelwyn's loom to the man last year (with no return in site), I will be more than happy to stake out my tent right next to his, or go to his area daily to find out where the looms are.  >:)

  Making a nuisance of myself is about the only thing I've found I'm really, really good at.  So, if anyone has a loom they need picked up from Master Edward, I am more than willing to grab them for you if I can.

  Kale

http://mail.yahoo.com