[Northkeep] Scribal?

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 13:44:07 PDT 2006

Hey Gisela!

I would love to learn how to do scribal...yet it's another one of those
things that I just don't have time to do right now. I would be very
interested in getting started either late summer or early fall after I get
all this wedding and deployment hoo-ha taken care of. Even though I know
it's something that could keep me busy. I will keep it in mind as something
to start working on very soon...and now I know who to get in touch with!

Thanks for speaking up on this. My interest is piqued!

Lady GG Von Aue