[Northkeep] Off Topic Question

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 18 22:19:47 PDT 2006

Olivia was referring to "Accessory City" and unfortunately I don't recall the name of the one to which I was referring but it is the same kind of store.  Women's belts, purses, jewelry, sunglasses etc., etc.

  In Service,

  Elisabeth de Calais

Gisela <giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
  Are we talking about the Direct Buy thing or something like that? I heard
this was around Garnett and Admiral, I think... I thought they were talking
about the furniture and home decor thing, but they said no, it's women's
accessories. Call the beauty supply store next to the Dollar Tree at about
25th and Harvard. That's the lady who was talking about it.

Gisela
whoisntenoughofagirlygirltoaccessorize