[Northkeep] To those it may concern

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 20 21:25:57 PDT 2006

Greetings,
     Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Honorable Lady Elisabeth de Calais.  I have been ask to coordinate the "hospitality" table for the elevation of Her Excellency Adria Lorelle  into the order of the Pelican, on July 8, 2006.
      If anyone is planning on contributing a "favored" dish for this wonderful occasion, could you please email me privately with your name, item that you intend to contribute, and a brief description of the dish.  So that plans can be made for plating.  Thank you for your time and consideration and apologies for the interruption.

  In Service,
  HL Elisabeth de Calais