[Northkeep] Picture of an SCA event in Scotland

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Mon Jun 26 22:46:00 PDT 2006

Given that, it might be cheaper to fly the Barony over to a real castle
for a week or so.  Every story I've heard of people who've been to
events in castles just fills me with an incredible desire to be able to
do it one day.  We have a small rock castle here in town that sold
recently, no clue who bought it and they aren't living in it.  None of
the people I knew hoping to one day own one had the money when this one
was for sale.

Susan