[Northkeep] OT: Johann Von Aue/GG Von Aue Bachelor/ette Party Invitation

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:45:07 PDT 2006

Greetings Northkeep!!

On Thursday, July 6th at 8pm Johann and I will be having a joint
bachelor/ette party at Arnie's Pub in Downtown Tulsa (318 E 2nd St)!! ANYONE
OVER 21 IS INVITED!! Building capacity is 100 indoors and they have an
outside patio!

I would love to see a lot of people there!

There is a band scheduled to start at 10pm so you will want to get there
before 9pm to avoid possibly having to pay at the door.

Feel free to email me off list if you have any questions!

- Lady Genevieve Grant Von Aue