[Northkeep] Lynn? Marcus? R U There 2? or is that also, or alsowik? ...Post Castellan note

Seamus albanclothier at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 13:30:23 PDT 2006

Was so pleased to find Lynn and Marcus at the event and many other good gentles.   Was also pleasantly suprised to see vc Megan and her lord there as well.  Having finally escaped from mundanety I wasn't sure who I might find still at play.  Must say I wasn't dissapointed, though the night might have had a bit more flavor had HE Sigen been in attendance.  She was missed, and there are others missed as well.

  Thanks to all for your warm welcome.

  Congrats to their Excellencies Ian and Kelandra.  Thanks for the email Ian.  I might not have made the time to come without your note.

  Lynn this email address might not get a response I would suggest james at stenhouse-kilts.com .  However, my email may not get checked for a week or more.  You might try my phone   585-5367

  Great event, will attend more.

  Yours Aye,
  Seamus