[Northkeep] Special thanks

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 07:52:17 PDT 2006

Good morning, Northkeep!

I don't know about all of you but I've woken up still pretty sore and
exhausted from the weekend! But it is a good feeling!

The rapier tournament went fabulous!! HUGE thanks to my right-hand man,
Facon, for pulling off a wonderful event. I had tons of fun with the
format!! Now, if only the heat weren't an issue. And thanks to the
waterbearers for keeping us hydrated and as cool as possible.

Thank you to Lady Keigan for a marvelous feast!! I can tell you as a server,
it was NOT easy, but I had a lot of fun doing it and I hope my table was
pleased with my service!

Thank you to everyone who helped me out with offers of tent space, extra
time for events because of problems at my campsite and whatnot. It really
means a lot to me. Thank you to Ian's family who took Conner in and let him
join them to go swimming.

And my special thanks today goes out to my newcomers, Cecil and Travis, who
took time to help out with their first event, going above and beyond!! With
Cian (Cecil) being the deputy archery marshal after just a few months of
participation, and Travis setting up my replacement tent and keeping an eye
on Conner and BOTH of them Sunday morning helping tear down and clean up
site, particularly at the archery field. Thank you, Travis. It wasn't your
job to help with the archery range but you stepped right in there! I thank
you and Arthur thanks you.

Thank you, Baron Ian and Baroness Kelandra and everyone who saw me fit for
receiving an Award of Arms. You all have no idea how much this means to me.

Now it's time to compile my report...

Live well, learn well, love well,

~Lady Genevieve Grant Von Aue
Rapier Marshal, Barony of Northkeep