[Northkeep] Castellan

LRA LRA at olpdsl.net
Mon Jun 5 08:03:56 PDT 2006

Keigan (and your whole family), Your bountiful feast was fabulous. No
other word for it. Thank you for all your hard work for these past many
months.

Anawyn,I don't know if you were still there, but the King made an edict
at the end of court for everyone to cut and eat a piece of your
incredible cake. It was beautiful and quite yum! How thoughtful it was
for you to make and bring it.

Ainar & Mercedes, thank you for all your hard work for the past
four-plus years and for representing Northkeep so well.

Beorthlic & Wilhelm (and your respective spouses), you put on a great
event. Job well done. Thank you for your hard work and efforts. The
event was great.

Elizabeth de Callis and family, thank you for donating the fireworks.
And thank you to all the folks who lit them. It was a wonderful and
memorable display.

Thank you to each and every one of you who worked this event to make it
a great event for everyone. So many put in a lot of hard work over many
months and at the event. Thank you for your service.

Congratulations to our new champions and to all the many people who were
recognized for their hard work and talents. It was lovely to see so many
  called to court for that very reason.

Ian & Kelandra, thank you for putting up with us forcing water at you. I
know you'll do a great job; it was a great beginning. And it was quite
nice to see the household banner so prominently displayed.

Okay. I think that's enough gushing effluvia from me for the moment.

Lynn the Inquisitive