[Northkeep] Castellan

112sword 112sword at cox.net
Mon Jun 5 18:33:37 PDT 2006

I don't know where to start ! It would be much easier to count the number of people who didn't help out at Castellan,And that number would be small indeed! I would like to thank EVERY ONE! who helped no matter how small as it all added up to what I think was the best event I have ever attended( and I'm not saying that because I had anything to do with it). Every thing ran so smoothly that Master Beohrtlic and My self didn't have a lot to deal with, Starting Fri. evening I have never seen so many people jumping in to set up the hall and make it look great, All the way to Sun.  With every one that helped clean up and take down the pavilions,And generally get the site looking better then when we arrived Fri.
        The feast was o my God ! I have never eaten so much( there went my diet ). The servers were outstanding as always, Especially the children ! Who really did their self's proudly. I am still very tired as I was not smart enough to take today off to rest and recuperate, So if I have inadvertently forgotten any thing or any one please forgive Me.
   On another note I am in possession of the lost and found and there to we out did our self's as I have three boxes plus of lost and found.If you are missing anything e-mail Me privately or call me at 636-6596 before 10 P.M. and describe the item and I will mark it and bring it to populace. Any thing left for an unclaimed will go into the next raffle for the Barony. Now to put on my Capitan of the Guard Helm I am very proud of the job the Guard did at Castellan! Despite members fighting in the heavy as well as the light list, Working in the kitchen, Helping with the luncheon, running some of the events They still managed to stand in State from opening Court until after Children's Court, Take a short break then many of them served the feast, THEN went on to stand evening Court. And despite the last minute changes preformed flawlessly and brought great honor to Themselves. I could not be prouder to be the captain of such a great group of people!

                               Wilhelm der Wulf