[Northkeep] A plea for help/chainsaws/open trailer

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Tue Jun 6 10:53:12 PDT 2006

Nyx and BlakHawk are okay.  I haven't surveyed the back yard yet, but
the front yard, the vehicles and the trailer seem okay.  My girls have
Zahava's today to help get them out of the way for any work that can be
done over there.  (We're at 4th and Quebec - less than a mile from
Zahava.)

I have no trailer, but I do have a chainsaw.  If we can get some bodies
together (after the insurance adjuster comes by), I'll have an extra
chain saw that is available.

YIS,
Lady Adalia "Nyx" VonderBerg

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of j.t.herring
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 1:00 PM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] A plea for help/chainsaws/open trailer

Miriam,
I hope that everyhting is okay and there is not to much damage.Didn't
you
just get a new roof not that long ago?

I do not have either a truck or trailer nor a chainsaw but if thereis
anything else we can help with please let us know.

Was anyone else affected by the storms?

Has anyone heard from Faolan or Angus and Elodie they live in the 15th
and
Harvard area which I hear was the hardest hit.

Kind Regards
Ian