[Northkeep] A plea for help/chainsaws/open trailer

Faolan Macfarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Wed Jun 7 19:17:36 PDT 2006

Conall & I are fine - we lucked out with minimum damage on our block - but let me tell you.. having Conall's great Aunt (84)& Uncle (90) with us when it struck was pretty nervy.  And then we got lucky & had our power back alittle after 10:30 last night.  Our beasties werent too sure about it either - I had to pull a cat from under the bed around 7:30 since Harley just wasnt sure it was over yet.

I am glad to know that everyone else seems to be okay

Faolan