[Northkeep] Wed. Night Fighter Practice

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 23:01:44 PDT 2006

I concur with Centurion Angus!!

As I reported at Populace meeting, I will be bringing my Lord Johann out
next Wednesday to hang out with all our friends and hope to see everyone out
yet again!! The drumming and the belly dancers and weavers were definitely
an added touch!! I counted at least three families who stepped in and got
hands on with the activities!

Northkeep gets Kudos and pats on the back!!

Vivat!!

- Lady Genevieve Grant Von Aue
Rapier Marshal, Barony of Northkeep