[Northkeep] Northern Regional Family Dinner At Gulf War

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 2 11:25:22 PST 2006

Greetings
Just a reminder that Kelandra and I will once again at Gulf War be hosting a
Wednesday Night Northern Region Family Dinner. We really enjoyed this the
last time we did it, we hope that everyone who attended did also. Having a
time and place for us all to sit down, eat together, and enjoy each others
company while at war as one region was really nice.

This year we thought we would offer a choice of Irish Stew or Corned Beef
with Cabbage since the War falls around Saint Patrick's day. We will also be
offering assorted breads, and cheeses, as well as stewed apples for dessert.

Those attending need to bring their own drinks, drinking vessels, and seats.
There will be plastic bowls and utinsels availble to eat with.

Although not required, if other parties are interested in helping out by
contributing Bread or Cheese, they would be welcomed to do so.

So that we can properly coordinate this dinner please pass the word onto
your local groups and have any interested persons contact us thru email at:
j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net or by pone at: (918) 825-4638

Kind Regards,
HL Ian Dun Gillan
and