[Northkeep] WAR!!!!!!

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 11:18:42 PST 2006

I will be there around 7.  Been there before.  Ulf

Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:  Shouldn't take long, I will be home between 6-630, the address is 1737 s. Indianapolis Ave. Let me know if you need directions.

Kenneth Smith wrote: Hey Angus when do you want to put the rivets in my old helm? I am off Tomarrow. do not think it will take long. Ulf

Chris Birdwell wrote: Greetings unto the greatest barony in the world,

I am afraid I bring dark tidings. Those that we have called friend have turned their gaze toward taking by force what they were not given. We must march to meet them, and we must do so quickly. So sharpen your weapons and saddle your horses for the Borderguard must once again ride for Northkeep and Ansteorra to defend her people and her pride. For those who have the regalia of the Borderguard, bring it with you and we will once again don our colors with pride. Those of you that may have regalia and must stay behind to watch for ambush, please send to me a missive so that all of our warriors in the mixed field of battle standards will know one another as friends. Together we ride to war....and together we will show Glenn Abhan and Meridies the WRATH OF MIGHTY ANSTEORRA!!!!!!

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
Borderguard, Captain

(if you have a mantle and are not coming to war plaease contact me off list, thanks)