[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting for March

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Mar 8 06:29:29 PST 2006

Before I forget.  Officer's Meeting in March will be Monday night, March 20th at the Martin East Library on Garnet where we hold Populace.  It will probably be in one of the smaller rooms further down the hall from the auditorium.  I believe we said 7:00.  When I have a second I will post the dates for the rest of the officer meetings for this year.  I don't know if the Castellan autocrats are planning a meet as well but we have the room until 9 when the library closes so that is certainly possible.

If you are an officer, please make an attempt to be at the meeting, preferably in garb.  Thank you.

Mercedes