[Northkeep] re news

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 19 21:42:35 PST 2006

After an incredibly fulfilling week at Gulf War, we have made it home safely
and were blessed with a long yet uneventful trip back.  You will surely hear
tales about the glory, fury, and skill of Northkeep's Gulf War forces.

Thank you to everyone for their congratulations.  It is an honor and a
priviledge to serve Northkeep and Ansteorra as the next Baron and Baroness.
We look forward to the exciting and eventful times before us all.

The next couple of days will be spent unloading from war, reuniting with
family, and resting.  We will relish the victories had on the field.  We
will revel in the good times spent in the company of fellow Northkeepers,
Northerners, Ansteorrans, and new friends from other lands.  Most of all we
will remember the acts of honor, glory, and heroism witnessed both on and
off the field performed by the populace of Northkeep and its allies.

If you would like to speak with us personally you can reach us by email at
j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net or by phone at 918-478-4638.  Please no calls
after 10:00 p.m.

Thank you again from a very happy but tired,

Ian and Kelandra