[Northkeep] Tonight

Yrmentrude Sigsdottir lothurandyrmentrude at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 17:20:11 PST 2006

Wishing His Excellency Thorgrim a speedy recovery and more obedient rattan his next round.

  Lothur, baby and I are all with cough and chills.  Our spirit is certainly with the crew as we wish to hear grand tales of might and victory in the Gulf Wars.  Unfortunately, the cold only exacerbates the coughing and we are uncomfortable enough as it is.  Blessings on your fighting and socializing and we may see all on Saturday providing the weather gods favor the day.

  Morgan, we still have the notebook from regional and will get it to you if you give instructions on how to do so.

  Yrmentrude and Lothur