[Northkeep] Re: cooks calendar

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:31:56 PST 2006

Posting this for Lady Brenna, Wiesenfeuer

The Barony of Weisenfeur is putting together a calendar featuring
the Male cooks of northern Ansteorra entitled "Where's the Beef "
or "Never Trust a Skinny Cook"
If  we don't have enough male cooks. We may need our lovely lady
cooks as well. Other wise a lady's issue will follow.

If you are interested  we will be arranging a photo shoot or if you
have a photo of yourself in garb cooking
you can submit it , also give us the top three choices for the month
you would like to be in ,
and send it to
Lord Ian MacEwan at  bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com

or