[Northkeep] Northern Regional Family Dinner At Gulf War

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 2 12:23:02 PST 2006

Hmmm...

My thought was that if people brought a loaf of bread or a hunk of cheese
that there would be plenty of that to go around. We should have plenty of
Stew and Corned Beef.

If you are wanting to do something other than bread or cheese then I think
more dessert might not be bad either, not every one likes stewed apples.What
exactly did you have in mind?

Ian