[Northkeep] 140+ photos of Northern Regional Practice 03/04/06

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 15:26:34 PST 2006

I wanted to thank you for taking your time and placing these photos up.  I really enjoy them.  Ulf

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:  (apologies for the multiple cross-posts)

I've just uploaded 140+ photos to my online gallery of yesterday's Northern Regional practice.
http://photos.northkeep.org/index.php?cat=10001&page=2

They're broken out into three galleries: Melee, Portraits, and Rapier.

As well, I've uploaded 2 groups of photos from Estrella War.

Enjoy!

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya

PS: Permission is hereby granted to use any of the photos on the site for group newsletters, group or personal websites, etc. I just ask that if you put it on a website, please copy the image to your local server - please don't link to it off my server.

Yahoo! Mail