[Northkeep] Chewing Nails

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 17:29:11 PST 2006

Lady Elodie and CENTURIEAN Angus Gunn.. are home safe and sound

Lady Catin <lady_catin at yahoo.com> wrote:  I don't know about the rest of you, but the wait is driving me nuts! I hope everyone is having a good time at Gulf, and that they all get home safely! It is supposed to storm all weekend, there and here, so keep our weary travelers in hearts and minds.

IS

Kale

~Elodie~