[Northkeep] The Bloody Busines of War

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 18:20:23 PST 2006

Greetings to the Barony of Northkeep,

  It is with great pleasure that I announce the victory of our glorious Ansteorran army. We have driven the invaders back into their own lands. Of our own Borderguard, I can with great pleasure announce the safe return of one and all save minor wounds taken in battle.  These men heaped great honor and glory upon Northkeep and themselves. I could never ask for a stronger, braver or more effective group of warriors. Through the efforts of so many both here and on campaign in the south of Glen Ahban we were able to practice our deadly craft upon our foes.
     Thank you one and all for your service. A more detailed accounting of their actions will be forth coming when our warriors and I have rested.

  Once again, Thanks to all who make such glory possible,

  Centurion Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
  Captain (By the grace of God) Borderguard.

  Vivat Northkeep
  Vivat Ansteorra